Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's so easy, well...you know.

As you all know, we love to give back. Gotta help the kids. So we went to the Dalton Day Care fund raiser, "An Evening with the Stars." Sounds kind of like your Junior Prom theme, right? Anyway, it was a great time for a great cause. A bunch of us from work went together, including Amy, Susan, Melida, Suzanne and Cindy as the Spice Girls! I'll post a picture of them soon. Brian and I went as the GEICO Cavemen. Here's what I looked like:


I'm still peeling spirit gum off my face. I'll post some pictures of the group tomorrow.

3 comments:

Shane Eubanks said...

I don't understand.....I thought you bought a mask for this.......

Rachel said...

I am proud of you Curtis for dressing up as this often overlooked and overshadowed controversial character. Same with the ladies at work -- The Spice Girls -- what a timeless classic!

Anonymous said...

Always thinking of the family name...thanks, Son!

Contributors