Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Nursery

We painted the office and sitting room over the weekend, as it will be the nursery once He Who Must Be Named arrives. The photo isn't the best but you can see our two colored approach. I think the green drapes are a nice touch too. That chair is not staying. We'll probably put the crib together this weekend so stay tuned for more pictures.


Do any of our 5 readers have a Skype account? We used the service yesterday for the first time to do a video conference with my parents. It was easy, free and pretty cool. So if anyone has a webcam (our wicked cool iMac has one built in), post your Skype name here. Mine is drewstheme.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The nursery for my grandson looks great!
Is Drewstheme a clue?

Curtis said...

nope, not a clue, though I really like that name. It has been my usual username for things for years. It comes from an old Jupiter Coyote song.

Anonymous said...

Baggett here...

Did you see that Jupiter is playing the "Simple Man Cruise" with Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker, and Molly Hatchet?

The Greenwood in me just had sugar shock.

Anonymous said...

I think you should leave the chair in the nursery. I can picture He Who Must Be Named sitting there reading many leather bound books.

Contributors