Sunday, April 13, 2008

MTV "Cribs"

Actually, we're more of the VH1 Classic generation these days.

Anyway, the nursery for He Who Must Be Named is taking shape. With only a few hiccups, we put together the crib yesterday. Along with the fun bedding, the crib really looks great in the room. The next step is to pick out some fun Shaw carpet to be bound into a rug.

Today we are going to work on the closet. We spent a small fortune yesterday at Home Depot buying new shelves. Add that to the eventual expense to redo our roof and you've got the least exciting purchases ever!

Lastly, this is a special note to our parents: you don't need to worry about the safety of the new crib. We had it tested out yesterday and it was approved by the granddog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting!! I hope to see you both in a few weeks at the wedding. I love your blogpage!!!

Anonymous said...

I came very close to getting the same bedding for Asher, but opted for another pattern. I did, however, pick up the crib sheet...very nice taste!

Unknown said...

I love my granddog but I'd like the crib sterilized!! :)
PS She is so cute!

Unknown said...

When I saw this picture I thought OH NO Diane will have Kristina sanitize the crib now (she is so cute). Great minds think alike.

CB

Unknown said...

by the way Nan and Quirtis this is a great Blog

CB

Kristin B said...

Woo hoo - I finally found the link for your blog. Your 6th reader has arrived! :-) It was great to see you all at Fowler's wedding. I'm so glad you have this page so we can keep up with your growing family.

Contributors