Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Truth or Dare

Truth: I really felt the baby for the first time yesterday! Kris obviously feels his antics all the time but I always seem to miss them. Last night we were in our birthing class and he was really active. I looked over at Kris as she grimaced from an arm/leg to the stomach. I could actually see her belly moving! So I reached over and could feel him moving his little limbs all around. It was pretty neat for me. He's going to be a little stinker, no doubt!

Dare: I dare any frisbees to come near Allie. She will hunt you down. She will find you. You have no hope around this doberman!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see the dog b/c of the green blobby person. Get her out of the way and maybe Allie has a shot at making the video! - Doug Jones

Rachel said...

Go Allie! We actually got Jack stuck in a tree one time and his frisbee came and got him out. Small world, huh?

Contributors