Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Catching up

Thanks to everyone who has emailed us over the past two weeks. We are both behind on our correspondence so expect to hear from us soon. Almost as soon as we got back in town from Spain, we left to go to Greenville for Matthew Fowler and Hillary Powell's wedding. It was so great to see everyone. In fact, all of my best friends (sans Trey) were actually in the service. It was pretty cool to spend so much time with everyone, even if I am still behind on my sleep.

I still have some random thoughts to share from our trip, plus some other things that I've been thinking about lately. The problem is that I usually think about what I want to write about while I'm at work. And for obvious reasons, I have a self imposed "no blogging at work" policy, unless I'm eating lunch. So by the time I get home, I've usually forgotten about fodder for posts. So just think, these posts would be much more insightful and absolutely hilarious if I wrote between 8 am and 5 pm. Alas, all my creative juices will be spent on Shaw Contract Group, which is still pretty cool, I think.

So to make up for the lack of posts, here is a short clip of our time in the town of Girona, just to give you a little taste of Spain. The defense wall around the city that the Romans built is still intact and we were able to walk on it. Very cool. Unfortunately, one of us still has a childish sense of humor. Can you guess who it is?


3 comments:

Shane Eubanks said...

I wanna tell it to ya straight. Did you know that sweat is caused by millions of tiny sweat glands........droppin' a deuce?

That's why I use Old Spice.

On a more serious note....what did they wipe with?

Rachel said...

I have no self imposed blog restrictions; I am above that. Thanks for catching us up...I wonder what it would be like to see you in person?

The Roaming Southerner said...

Seriously, calling me out about blogging at work...that is low man.

And typically I start a post at work, while I'm thinking of it and finish it at lunch or after work.
SO THERE!

I'm thinking as punishment I will extend my 4 year ban on seeing Curtis for another 4 years...that will teach you

Contributors