Sunday, March 30, 2008

An Answered Prayer

A quick post to share an answered prayer:

For quite a while now, I (along with others, no doubt) have been praying for a dear friend of mine. This person is extremely bright, thoughtful and fun but has been in a funk for a quite some time due to their situation at work. My prayer for this person has been that God would provide them an opportunity to be in a place that valued them for their expertise and talents. Throughout their search and various interviews, I continued to pray that God would lead them to where he could be use them, a prayer that I pray for myself all the time.

God has answered this prayer! My friend was offered and accepted an awesome job with an amazing organization. It is a great move for their career with opportunities for future promotions. Throughout the process, God has had this in mind, even though we were all blind to it for a long time. And He knows what is best. So even though the new job and a move will bring trials and tough choices, God has prepared this new path and it is so exciting!

Lord, I thank you for your plan, your timing and for the gift of friends. I am very proud of my friend!

No comments:

Contributors