Sunday, January 25, 2009

6 months old


Wearing Josephs hat
Our little baby Jesus
Preppy man!
Smilers Man


Well I know I'm behind a bit but on Jan 15 the man turned 6 months old. It's hard to believe that 6 months has already gone by! He is now sitting up all by himself. We still have to watch because he likes to topple or throw himself backwards.

He is 21 lbs (90th %), 30 inches long (95%) and I don't remember his head size.

He is eating all sorts of good stuff! We have several good pics of him eating that I will post later. He loves apples, pears, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and squash. He's not so big of a fan of peas and carrots but I'm not giving up!

He's just so sweet - although he still has his freak outs - like at 5:15 this morning. They are getting fewer and farther between, which I'm thankful for! He still doesn't sleep that much during the day but in the past 2 weeks he's been taking a 1.5-2 hour nap in the afternoon! Such progress! He sleeps well at night (when he's not having teething issues). Speaking of teeth, we can still see the 2 top and 2 bottom teeth but nothing has popped through yet. He went through a tough spell last week but seems to be in a lull now. We're just waiting the rest of it out.

Of course we think he's the cutest baby in the world so we entered him in the Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby contest and are hoping for the best (a college scholarship!). He is still not among the pictures on the website but you can see it above, its the black/red argyle shirt and red pants pic. Also we'd get a trip to NYC I think so that would be awesome too! I keep saying we need to put those cheeks to work! Let's pray for a win!

We got a new camera for Christmas so we've been taking a lot of pics and we'll be posting more than we used to.

Jackson was recently baby Jesus for a video that our church is putting together. He was so good! He was, however, jammed into the tiny manger. His head was scraping one end and his knees were bent to fit his legs in. For poor Mary's sake, I hope the real baby Jesus wasn't as big as Jackson! I can't wait to see how the pics turned out. The pic of him in the brown hat is him wearing "Joseph's" hat. He's so pale!

ps In case you can't tell this has been Kristina. :)

3 comments:

Kristin B said...

What a cutie! I still can't wait to meet him sometime!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is six months old!! Wow time flies! Hope you are doing well!

Jenn said...

I hate I've missed you too! His cheeks are outta control... they are so cute!!!!

Contributors