Friday, September 26, 2008

What do I do all day?

Recently I've been rethinking some old thoughts. I used to think that if a mom stays home with their children that they have plenty of time to get things done like cooking and cleaning, etc. Well boy was I wrong. It may get better once the man gets older but right now, I'm lucky to get dressed and get a shower! Half of the time I'm not sure where the day goes but before I know it, it's gone and Curtis is home and the house is still a wreck. Does anyone else struggle with this?? So what I do all day may be a mystery but it has something to do with this:






and this:




Don't get me wrong - I love it! I will have to go back to work for a little while so be praying for us as it will be hard. Well the man is stirring from his only nap of the day to come so I will say adios!

Oh one more thing - why are all these mainstream artists coming out with country albums? I don't get it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great videos; Jackson is a cutie!

Being a hometown boy of Columbia, I have to say I'm glad Darius Rucker has found success in Nashville. Fortunately, Hootie & the Blowfish are still together!

reddchurch said...

i am the same way! i do not know how one little person can take up so much time! he is precious! caleb just had his 4 month shots and he weighs 14 lbs! you do have a man child!

Contributors