Monday, July 14, 2008

The Final Countdown, For Real!

By the time most of you read this, we'll already be in the hospital. No, Kris is not in labor at this moment. If she was, do you think I would take the time to write a blog entry? Wait, don't answer that question.

We're going in tomorrow at 6 am to induce labor. It will probably be a long process but we're excited knowing that we'll surely meet our sweet son tomorrow. I won't be able to update all of you with texts and emails tomorrow but know that I'll post images as soon as I can.

Please know that Kristina and I appreciate your prayers always but especially tomorrow. Please pray for her safety and for the safe and healthy arrival of little Jackson.

Here's a photo of the happy parents taken last week. You can see Kris in all her pregnant glory!


No comments:

Contributors