Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Philadelphia Trip

3 weeks ago we went to Phili to see Gramps and Big Mama. We had a great time and of course Jackson loved being there! We went to the Train Museum, Gramps warehouse and the Philadelphia zoo. Curtis, Warren and I got to go into downtown Phili to see Ken Burns speak and to preview his new documentary on National Parks. It really was interesting! It's currently airing on PBS in the evenings around 6 or 7 i think. It's worth watching! Anyways here are the pictures!

Cutest piece of cheese ever!
Petting the surprisingly nice and docile goats

Hanging out with dad at the train museum!


I'm NOT going to wear this hat people!

Driving Gramp's forklift at work. He's loving it!
Ken Burns and Dayton Duncan
laughing b/c everyone else is!

Also while we were in NYC Jackson stayed with my parents and had a blast! Here are some pics from a fun filled trip to Riverbanks Zoo. Seeing the Phili zoo gave me an appreciation for Riverbanks. Good 'ol Riverbanks is a great place!

1 comment:

susan wilhelm said...

IF I believed in reincarnation but I don't so...but IF I did- I would want to come back as one of the traveling Callaways!

Y'all know how to have a good time!

Jackson is too cute for his own good! Precious!

Contributors