Friday, September 18, 2009

New York

Hello all! I'm sorry for the lack of posts but this is the season for fun stuff happening so we'll keep them coming! The Callaways marked a milestone in our family 2 weeks ago: we left Jackson for the first time! Curtis and I had the chance to go to New York and we left Jackson with my parents. He did so well! I don't know if he even noticed we were gone. He had a great time with Nana and Lalo and Uncle Los! Curtis and I had a great time in the Big City! We got to see two of our friends from Danville and we walked and walked and walked! We also ate at some great places! Most of the pictures are of things/places we ate. The most fun thing for me was the walking food tour we took. It was put on by Foods of New York ( http://www.foodsofny.com/ ) and we walked around Greenwich Village and ate and got a history of the neighborhood. Our tour guide was great so that made the expierence even better. The food was very good and not things I would try normally (except for the cookie and connoli!) Here are a few of the pics!


Me enjoying a wonderful cookie from Milk and Cookies!

Beautiful view from the park

the Friends building


a very cool cheese shop!

The Flat Iron building

This isn't a steller picture of us (it was soooo bright!) but the view from the top of the Met Museum of Art was amazing!

Look mom I'm on TV!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We LOVED having Jackson stay with us. He is the sweetest little boy in the world and so happy! We're glad you two had fun too!

Nana and Lalo

Contributors