Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday's with Dorie


Okay I'm back! I've missed a couple of weeks on account of having the stomach bug and then going out of town for a week and a half. This week's selection was really good! I dreaded having to work with dough at the beginning but it turned out to be easy and fun! In honor of the season I've used appropriate cookie cutters for this weeks Linzer Sables (good choice Dennis!) and boy are they yummy. At least they taste good because as usual, they don't look too stellar. I tried to make buttons on the gingerbread man but they kept breaking so I took a picture of one! They are the sandwich variety but with no raspberry jam peeking through and I forgot the powdered sugar. Oh well! I'll get the rating from Curtis' office tomorrow!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

These are delicious! I could eat the whole plate!

Contributors