Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tuesday's with Dorie: Sugar Cookies

Well I must say that I've never been a big fan of plain 'ol sugar cookies. That was, however, before I discovered Grandma's all occasion sugar cookies. They were chosen by Ulrike of Küchenlatein. Had I had more time I would have done something more interesting with them but such is life these days! On a side note, I hope to get a new camera this Christmas or soon after so maybe the pictures will look better!
the wierd one has cinnamon sugar on it.


PS The Linzer Sables from last week got a great review at Curtis' office. Thanks guys! I didn't make that many this week and instead froze the dough for later use.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I liked the cookies too. Good job!

The Roaming Southerner said...

Kristina, the cookies look delicious...esp with cinnamon sugar, but what are the shapes?

Kristina said...

The shapes are an angel! The dough was really soft so they aren't as sharp as they usually are :)

Contributors