Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday's with Dorie



Well I have butchered it again! This is Rugulah. While it sounds wierd it's actually very good! It's got rasberry jam, chocolate, and currants in a cream cheese dough. I can blame the ugly state of these on the man. He was either too cute to resist or was fussing last night, so I kept getting distracted and I rushed the presentation. My mom gave them an excellant rating. I am enjoying this group because I never would have made this on my own but I'm glad I did because it was really good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

?? Why did I look at this when I have had ten strawberries to eat and nothing else?!

Oh my goodness!

shw

Melissa said...

Glad you enjoyed this week's rugelach. I thought it was yummy too!

Anonymous said...

So I think you need to make those at Christmas.....and those little tomato things too....and that pumkin bread stuff too....and lauren can make apple pies, chocolate pumkin pie and chili p. willis.......Ah, the joys of holiday weight gain!! Woot Woot!

M. O. said...

It looks and sounds so good!!! Now I'm hungry...

Contributors