Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday's With Dorie: Kugelopf

Finally I was able to not butcher the look of this week's selection! This is Kugelhoph. No, I can't pronounce it either! I would call it a sweet bread. It's not as tall as the picture in the cookbook but it was good! I sent it to Curtis' office and they seemed to think it was very good. I asked Curtis to get a general rating from everyone but he didn't have it at the time of this post :) Thanks Yolanda of The All-Purpose Girl blog for chosing something that I wouldn't have even bothered with otherwise. It was time consuming for sure but the steps themselves weren't complicated. I love trying new recipes and this was no exception! I'm just glad I had a free weekend to do it and didn't have to be rushed.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks yummy! Glad everyone at Curtis' office enjoyed it. By the way, we packaged up the Mud Run DVD to send to you guys and the dog ate it yesterday. I wish I were kidding. Now I have to make another trip to the store to buy packing materials. Sheesh! At this rate you should get it in time for next year's birthday. :-)

Contributors