Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday's With Dorie


I have joined this baking group called Tuesday's With Dorie. We bake things from a cookbook by Dorie Greenspan. Here is my first venture. These are Pumpkin muffins. Before you say anything, I know I need to work on presentation and photographing! I made these pumpkin muffins in a pumpkin shaped muffin pan, so I figured that was a start. I did try to arrainge them to look like a pumpkin patch. Oh well, at least they tasted good. So expect weekly entries. I will say that this isn't as good as the recipe I have for pumpkin bread but they were good. Curtis' co-workers seemed to enjoy them! I think I might get them to start rating things for me.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Melissa is in this club! You girls make me sick!

Melissa said...

Aw, you joined Tuesdays with Dorie!! YAY! Can't wait to see your bakings each week. Have you made the chocolate cupcakes yet? I haven't, but I'm drooling just looking at the pictures in the book!!!

Anonymous said...

Kristina, your pumpkin muffins were delicious! But then again, I love everything you make that does not contain chocolate. Bake on!!

M. O. said...

They look really yummy!! I think it's so cool you made them in that shape!

Anonymous said...

I can feed my family but I am not a cook! Missed my calling as a stand up comedian - though that does not get as much rave time, particularly at Thanksgiving, etc.

Love to all!

Contributors