Thursday, August 21, 2008

My First Post

Hey all! No this isn't Jackson posting yet, he's not quite ready for that but we're thinking he'll be able to by next month. He is our man baby after all! Since I'm at the computer every 3-4 hours for 20 minutes at a time, I thought I would try my hand at posting. I apologize to the faithful 5 readers because it won't be as funny or clever at Curtis' posts but just as informative. Also please ignore any grammatical errors :)

Jackson is doing very well! He's sleeping very well at night. In fact, last night he slept from 10:45 until 4:30! Yeah sleep! I think he knows how his mom and dad are when they don't get enough sleep and would prefer more pleasant parents. He eats a lot and sure does let us know when he's hungry. For those of you that know my parents dog Caesar, he's like Caesar when he gets hungry! hahaha

We are still the Hotel Callaway with Martha leaving today and my family (minus Carlos, who started at USC today!) coming in tonight. Having grandparents here makes it a bit difficult to try and start a strict schedule so it's more of an idea right now and we can get it down better when it's just him and I. We do love having people here though! (no seriously we do!)

Well my 20 minutes is up so I'll leave you with some super cute pictures of, if I may say, the cutest baby in the world!

Kristina :)

Rachel, JWC and I

Thanks Wilhelms for the outfit!

This is his hungry face!

Too cute! (that's what his bib says!)

4 generations!


5 comments:

The Roaming Southerner said...

The hungry face is priceless. And I loved the announcement card!!! So stinking cute!

Thanks for the post, K!!

Rachel said...

I'm famous! I made it to your blog! Glad you're using your time so wisely!

Miss you - enjoy time with your family! Kisses to your man child!

Flour Guy said...

I love the picture of Nana with her great grandson. I am so glad she was able to make it to Dalton. Martha, I miss you and can't wait til you get home on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

pump, pump pump it up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Contributors