Monday, January 11, 2010

We're Still Here

We're still alive and doing very well (for those of you who haven't given up on us and still check this page...honestly, since it has been over 3 months since our last post, I'm surprised that you've stuck with ut). We survived a crazy holiday schedule, which I'm sure we'll write about soon. I wanted to post a quick video to reassure you that things are going well and that Jackson is turning into a little boy right before our eyes. Check out one of his new tricks. I promise that he did not learn this from watching Jersey Shore.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute! Glad to hear that yall survived the holidays! And I am one of those that keeps checking your blog to see if there is anything new! Hope all is well and look forward to seeing more posts!

Leigh Ann said...

I see Jackson has been watching 90210 re-runs. He definitely has his impression of Dylan McKay & Brandon Walsh down.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, could that kid be any cuter!! I love it, can't wait to see him perform on skype!
Lauren

Nana said...

He is so cute and let us not forget what a genius he is!!!

Anonymous said...

Curtis he is a chip off the old block with the hair thang.
Lalo

Stella Elizabeth Taylor said...

Next you need to teach him to fist pump!

Contributors