Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hair Cut

Well because of a couple of girl comments ("Hey you have a beautiful little girl!") we decided to get his hair cut! He was very good and didn't cry one bit. He did get wiggly at the end but his name is Jackson Wiggles! Here it is in a progression of pictures:

Bath time the night before. Check out the height on that hair!


At the salon, right before the scissors came!

During the cut he chewed on a yummy comb!



Almost done!



Finished product! Gone is our baby - meet our little boy! I would also like to add that there were no tears from mom or dad! I had prepared myself :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So handsome! Although the height on the before shot is pretty impressive! Can't wait to see him again!

Bitsy (aka Elizabeth) said...

He DOES NOT look anything like a girl, even with the hair!!! I do like the cut, but LOVED his hair.

Suzanne said...

I think he looks adorable!

Contributors