Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter '09






Again I need to apologize for going to long in between posts! What can I say - I'm a slacker. Actually firefox would let us upload pics because they were too big. So I had to go and shrink them all. Anyways, Easter was great! It was a beautiful day and Man was looking cute! Mom, dad and Carlos were here and Martha and Warren came that evening (more on Hotel Callaway guests later!). Church was so great as usual - He has risen indeed! We are so thankful to be able to serve a risen Lord! It's amazing how it seems every year I need to be reminded of how powerful that is and how I should be living my life to reflect that.

Below are pics of First Baptist's Easter Egg Hunt. This is Man's good friend Mary Elise. They were chillin' in the wet grass together playing with their eggs.

No hair cut comments please! I don't want to until the bald spot grows out a little more. Yes he STILL has the bald spot! (more on 9 month old Man later too!)

No comments:

Contributors