Monday, June 9, 2008

Quick Update from the Windy City

Expect a post by the end of the week. I've got several things to update people about, namely the baby shower last week and the going's on in Chicago this week. The Callaway Family blog will have its first celebrity guest so stay tuned! Some of you already know about it because I fired off some picture messages on my phone but the footage here will be even better. I'll post it when I get back home.

I hope all is well and thanks for your comments about the name. We're very excited about it. Thanks to Baggett for suggesting "Seven" as the name. I wanted "Seven" and Kris wanted "Soda" so we compromised with Jackson. Peterman was our second choice, followed by Puddy.

4 comments:

The Roaming Southerner said...

Ready to get jealous?!?!

I'm going to the Baggett Lake House this weekend!!!! WOOOHOO!

Curtis said...

You might want to consider taking a Hazmat suit, Alex. You never know what you might encounter there. I was bit by a scorpian in my sleep once while at the Baggett lake house. Be careful!

Anonymous said...

There are aspects of my personality that I can't control. And when I lose control, it's very dangerous to be around me.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that scorpion is about to Hulk out.

Curtis, that happened at the Strom lake house... the Baggett lake house was still being built at that time.

Alex, the scorpions won't be a problem, but watch out for the moccasins... Dad and I had two swimming around us last weekend while we fixed the dock.

Contributors